Saturday, January 22, 2011

Talkin' to the Library

I had a fun little event today at the Daniel Boone Public Library. Folks were awesome to come out in this yucky weather, and I really enjoyed meeting and hugging readers! Also, I still have some leftover chocolate if anyone wants any...

My hope was that five people would show. That's all I wanted, considering the weather was so poopy. I was so pleasantly surprised at the turnout. I was also just plain touched by how sweet and helpful the library coordinator was. What a peach. I have to brag about our local library here in Columbia. That place is insanely busy. It's nearly as packed as the mall, I swear! Parking is always so difficult. It's a popular stop! This city loves its library.

Here are some pics from today. Forgive the blurriness of some.






1 comment:

Nicki Elson said...

Congrats (again) on the successful signing. And good luck with your interview today!