The Light Series Blog Tour continues, with a guest post on To Read or Not to Read Book Blog. The topic is symbolism of character among the two main couples. If you're interested in knowing more about the purpose behind the four major series players, you'll want to check it out!
Also, I know you guys like giveaways... so be sure to enter to win ebooks of Seers and Whisper, as well!
Check it out HERE
Also participating in the tour today is A Fanatic's Book Blog (LOVE YOU, JESS!) and they have posted a character interview with Lillian Hunt! Be sure to stop by and give the blog a shout out HERE.
Thirdly, Golden Moon Book blog has just reviewed Seers, and they have decided to do a whole week of features on the Light Series as their contribution to the tour. You'll want to keep an eye on Golden moon for coming giveaways and more! CLICKY!
Last but not least, today is Meet an Author Monday, hosted by author Lisa Sanchez! To authors out there who would love to pick up some new followers, and to readers who want to discover new authors, you'll want check this out! How does it work?
* Follow as many authors as you like. Just follow the Linky list and hop from author to author. The idea is to find as many "new to you" authors as you can, and hopefully some great new reading material as well. Leave a comment as you hop from blog to blog! We'd love to chat with you!
* Follow the Meet an author Monday host (Cali Cheer Mom) along with any of the wonderfully talented authors on the list.
* You will need to enter your name and blog url into the Linky tool.
* Grab our super cute button and place it in a post. (THIS IS IMPORTANT!) If you don't create a post for the hop, your readers won't have a place to comment, and the hop will stop with you. So create a post, paste in the Linky code and start hopping!
* The purpose of the hop is to meet "new to you" authors and discover great new reads. Follow as many authors as you can. Leave a comment and introduce yourself!
* If you'd like to share the Linky list in a post on your blog ( Please do!) just follow the link and grab the code.
Talk to you later!