My friend, Lisa Sanchez, author of Eve of Samhain, passed on this lovely blog award to me:
How cool is that? You know, I don't think I've ever gotten a blog award before. SO, I'm told that the rule is, if you receive this award, you have to write seven fun facts about yourself. Here goes:
1. I have always wanted to live somewhere tropicalish by the ocean. That hasn't changed!
2. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by music, especially if it's dark or extremely dramatic, that I have to turn it off, otherwise I can't top shaking.
3. I adore this video more than life. It always managed to cheer me up.
4. I grew up with my grandparents, so I knew more Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra music as a child than I did pop music.
5. I absolutely love tornado chase footage.
6. I have never been drunk in my life. No lie.
7. I am a good part Portuguese.
All right. Now to pass it on. This is hard... in no certain order:
~Jennifer Sprague's Book Crazy Review Blog, a passionate blogger with a true reader's soul.
~A Fanatic Book Blog, one of the most sincere, dear hearted people I know.
~Tracitalynne, political voice and all around awesome human being.
~And my good friend and talented author of Three Daves, Nicki Elson.