Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blog award!

My friend, Lisa Sanchez, author of Eve of Samhain, passed on this lovely blog award to me:


How cool is that? You know, I don't think I've ever gotten a blog award before. SO, I'm told that the rule is, if you receive this award, you have to write seven fun facts about yourself. Here goes:

1. I have always wanted to live somewhere tropicalish by the ocean. That hasn't changed!

2. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed by music, especially if it's dark or extremely dramatic, that I have to turn it off, otherwise I can't top shaking.

3. I adore this video more than life. It always managed to cheer me up.

4. I grew up with my grandparents, so I knew more Nat King Cole and Frank Sinatra music as a child than I did pop music.

5. I absolutely love tornado chase footage.

6. I have never been drunk in my life. No lie.

7. I am a good part Portuguese.

All right. Now to pass it on. This is hard... in no certain order:

~Jennifer Sprague's Book Crazy Review Blog, a passionate blogger with a true reader's soul.

~A Fanatic Book Blog, one of the most sincere, dear hearted people I know.

~Tracitalynne, political voice and all around awesome human being.

~And my good friend and talented author of Three Daves, Nicki Elson.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is for you, Ms. DeLucy:
http://tracitalynne.com/traci/?p=889