Thursday, May 27, 2010

William and Lily?

Hey, all! First point of news, if you'd like to learn more about the beliefs that shaped the William/Lily dynamic, you'll want to check out my guest blog post on A Fanatic's Book Blog:

http://afanaticbookblog.blogspot.com/2010/05/bit-more-about-ms-delucy-guest-post.html

Second, music, music, music! I'm writing the theme song for the Seers sequel (which now has a name, btw.) I plan to use it for the book trailer among other things, and it's really moving me, so I'm hoping it does the same for you.

Love you guys,
Jen

3 comments:

Tracitalynne said...

<3 <3 <3 LOVE <3 <3 <3

It's normal to get excited just seeing the names William and Lily together, right? RIGHT??

Also, if the sequel has a name, that means I can read it soon!!! RIGHT?????

Unknown said...

Jumping up and down (still) at the news that the Sequel is named :)
Jeej!

Unknown said...

m2r33n8z22 h7h03m3y22 g6w27i6o69 m8z49a0f30 x6x34l8p19 x0m96q4a82