Saturday, April 24, 2010

AWESOME-ness

I am so in love with this song. It is the essence of the Seers sequel.



All the muse-ness I need is contained in this song, presently. So glad I found it!! Within Temptation, if you're out there, thank you for monopolizing the playlist for my second novel. If I had any children, I would absolutely let you have one.

Oh, and by the way, I'll be happy when I don't have to call it, "the Sequel". Le sigh. Titles are love, but I haven't chosen one, yet, though I've batted a few around my head.

Also, a last note, my awesome author friend, Lisa Sanchez, is holding a challenge. If she gets a hundred people to follow her blog, she will do a cartwheel for the whole world to see.

http://www.sanchezzoo.blogspot.com/


We want to see this happen, people. She's hawt!!

Peace out and snuggles by request,
Jen

3 comments:

DJ D. said...

I LOVE Within Temptation and I'm glad to see more and more people are finding out about them!

Jen said...

They are positively inspirational fodder for book writing, I'll tell you. I need to send them a thank you note or something!

Elisa Dane said...

Awesome, awesome song! Thanks for the shout out! You rock :)