Thursday, April 16, 2020

AWESOME News


I'm not sure how to begin this post. It's just that something completely wonderful happened in the last week. I was invited to sing for Jim Caruso's Pajama Cast Party. If you are familiar with the Broadway scene, you will know that Cast Party, which normally takes place in New York City, has featured some of the most amazing and iconic performers in the business for the last almost 20 years. Through some fluke of amazing chance or Karma, some wonderful Broadway folks came across my music during this awful quarantine, and one thing led to another, budda boom, budda bing, I was invited to sing for Pajama Cast Party this coming Monday. 

They are calling it Pajama Cast Party right now because we all know that things are shut down, so they've moved the show to YouTube. The episode I'll be singing in airs Monday April 20th at 8 p.m. Eastern time. I am still processing this information, but completely touched, thrilled and excited for this opportunity. Below is the link to view the show when it livestreams, but if you miss it, you'll be able to catch it recorded later. 

You will also find an article from Broadway World talking about the upcoming episode. This is a really amazing thing happening in a really awful time, and since music has been my sanity and my salvation through the fear and anxiety of everything, I'm so incredibly grateful for a light in the darkness. What a joy. Whatever good luck deity is watching over me right now, they have my gratitude. 

XO, Jen



Watch Pajama Cast Party!


Broadway World Article

4 comments:

yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
golden goose
kd 11
balenciaga trainers
kawhi leonard shoes
giannis antetokounmpo shoes
jordan shoes
balenciaga shoes
off white hoodie
off white jordan 1

Darren Demers said...

You will also find an article from Broadway World talking about the upcoming episode. This is a really amazing thing happening in a really awful time, and since music has been my sanity and my salvation through the fear and anxiety of everything, I'm so incredibly grateful for a light in the darkness. What a joy. Whatever good luck deity is watching over me right now, they have my gratitude.
pakistani lawn suits stitched
pakistani stitched linen suits

nesithusm said...

take a look at the site here q2w60v0m04 gucci replica handbags replica bags china check this site out x4h70n1q61 louis vuitton replica handbags replica bags in china find out w5a08s7u27 replica ysl bags zeal replica bags reviews

Anonymous said...

goyard
supreme clothing
golden goose
bape
curry 9
supreme clothing
off white hoodie
bape clothing
off white t shirt
golden goose outlet