Monday, August 13, 2018

Everyday Phoenix Project Podcast


I’ve been wanting to do a podcast for a while, but I couldn’t figure out what kind and what nature. I just knew that it felt like something I should be doing and it needed to be a project that felt like it was spreading some good.

I’ve spent a lot of time rediscovering who I am and reclaiming my purpose lately and in that process of clarity I recognized that one of the creative ventures I feel compelled toward is a podcast that gives voice to the remarkable people whose stories normally wouldn’t be heard. 

The first podcast is estimated to release in September, 2018. It’s called the Everyday Phoenix Project. Here’s a little teaser.





3 comments:

yanmaneee said...

ferragamo belts
off white
balenciaga sneakers
golden goose outlet
converse outlet
kobe shoes
kate spade handbags
jordans
yeezy 350
converse outlet store

neque said...

click here now replica designer backpacks informative post designer replica luggage moved here best replica designer

detoseaus said...

replica bags los angeles hermes replica j6h25d0y94 replica bags in china replica bags nyc replica gucci bags t4c71f2w68 replica bags china free shipping replica bags online shopping india advice l3q92w4b76 replica prada nylon bags