Monday, October 25, 2010

It's here, it's here!!!!!!!

FINALLY! Phew.

Whisper of Light is now available via my publisher if you click HERE!

I don't even know what to say. I've said a LOT already! lol. Mainly, I want to extend my gratitude to everyone involved in making Whisper happen. You guys have to know by now how much I love my editors. They are so passionate about what they do, and I always end up being so grateful for their input and ideas.

Also, I love, love, love the cover. Kudos to the designer! Coreen... you done good, my love.

And now the journey continues. To those who work to market and promote their belief in the series... you guys rock!! And to my readers, let's see if we can make this epic, because--more than anyone else--my biggest appreciation is for YOUR love, and YOUR readership and loyalty and sharing in the words of my heart. I am blessed to have gotten to know and befriend so many of you that support The Light Series. Truly, you're it for me, and I hope you take from Whisper of Light exactly what you need to be as happy as you deserve to be.

I'm off to sleep now. It's been a long night!

Much love,
Jen

No comments: