Saturday, August 14, 2010

Whisper of Light Playlist

The time is getting closer for the release of Whisper of Light, and I promised that I would release teasers in the mean time. Today, I'm going to offer you the playlist for Whisper. The music here closely reflects the main relationship. Remember that book 2 is the continuation of Christian's story, but I'll tell you that it is not from his perspective. ENJOY! And keep those eyes open for more to come!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

5 comments:

Anya said...

Great playlist Jen! Do you already have a date set for the release of Whisper of Light? :)

Jen said...

Anya, the publisher doesn't have the exact date yet. We know that it will be not too far into the fall, though. Maybe around Halloween. Thank you for asking!

xoxo
Jen

Anya said...

Okay that's great! And when will the third book come out? :) I just need my William fix lol. That guy is so awesome! Seriously I lvoe him so much, I cried becaue he was so badly treated by Lily and Christian when in truth he is so...good. *sobs* You really created an amazing character there Jen :D I look forward to the continuation of his and Lily's story! :)

Jen said...

Aw, Anya... William is love. It's true. The third book doesn't have a release date yet, since I've only just begun writing it. But, if I had to guess, I'd say anywhere from 7 months to a year after Whisper. Could be shorter, but, we have to guess on the safe side.

Anya said...

Yes he truly is! :) I'm so excited I can't wait!
7 months isn't too bad...I mean time passes really fast sometimes :D
Do you already have plans for other books after the Seers trilogy? :)