Friday, July 2, 2010

Whisper of Light - Sequel Preview

Happiness!!! Folks, I'd said that if I made it to first place on the Goodreads Authors to Watch For list, I would release a preview of the sequel to Seers of Light right here on my blog. Well, we did it! I made it to first, all thanks to you guys!!! And I'm going to give you a bit of a feel for the sequel via a small excerpt straight out of the raw manuscript. This is way exclusive, and here we go!



“Listen, Nicole, I’ve had all I can take of you telling me what I need. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe you’re exactly what I need? That maybe, in the middle of all this miserable neck-snapping and repelling and crossing the bloody hell over, all I really want is someone… someone good who will let me be a fucking man? Just a fucking human being with flaws and unenlightened days?! Is that too much to ask? That you let me fucking love you, Nicole? Because that’s what I need! That’s all I’d ever need from you. Just to love you. Can you deny me that?”




All right. I've already said too much! Thanks again, my friends. I couldn't thank you enough, and you can expect more treats along the way, as well, until the fall release of Whisper of Light!

Talk to you soon! Mwah!
Jen

5 comments:

Unknown said...

ooohhh... raw, steamy tension! this book will be amazing, Jen! i can't wait!!!

Jen said...

Thank you, Meghan!! And there is a lot of raw stuff in this book. It's a very human story.

Love you,
Jen

Unknown said...

OMG OMG OMG!!!! WOW....

Anya said...

OMG the excpert is amazing!! I LOVE it!! *swoon* You bring out a lot of emotion Jen! =)

Jen said...

Thank you, Anya! Glad to make you happy!

xoxo
Jen