Wednesday, May 5, 2010

You guys are amazing!!!

Every time I start to feel down, people unfailingly remind me that they are wonderful and supportive. Tonight, I noticed that I was about six followers short of 100 on my blog, so I launched an impromptu campaign to make it to 100 on twitter. And do you know, son of a gun, you guys came through, like you always do. Yeah, yeah, I know how this will sound, but it made me all teary eyed. Something as simple as making it to 100 followers may not seem like much to some authors, but I'm grass-rootsing it all the way home, baby, and you guys mean absolutely everything to me. You're why I'm writing these books, why I create these worlds to escape into and inspire passion.

I love you guys. Hell, if you never read my books, I love you for being your own incredible shining lights.

I leave you with some cheese-ball fantastic love from one of music's GODS as a thank you.

3 comments:

Jessica N. said...

HUG. Hey you know we only speak the truth!

DJ D. said...

Congratulations on all your followers! Reaching 100 is definitely something to be excited about. :)

misskallie2000 said...

Congrats on your 106 followers. Reaching 100 is a important goal to a blogger. More will come.

Love this song. This is the first time I understood all the words. Beautiful song.

misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com