Friday, April 16, 2010

Woot!

Ok, folks. Here's an event that should be oceans of fun.

(Invite from the Book Crazy Book Review Blog):

Date: April 18, 2010 07:00AM
Venue: Book Crazy
Location: VA, The United States http://www.book-crazy.com/
Description:
Don't forget about the Birthday Bash, we have lots of stuff we have already done! Such as, you can win a copy of Before I Fall, Merger and some swag from The Body Finder and there's till 2 more weeks of awesome stuff going on!

This week (April 18th - 22nd) - is Seers of Light Week ... come enter to win 5 copies of Seers of Light - 3 signed, with worry stones and 2 brand new sent to 2 international winners!

Also, meet and learn more about Jennifer DeLucy, read my 5++ Mushrooms review of Seers of Light (a book I will never forget reading, and one I have already read twice...it's magic) - Also, come download the song that Jennifer wrote for the main character Lillian as well - Free!


Stay tuned, for another invite/reminder next weekend for our week with Jennifer Murgia (Author of Angel Star) and Shelena Shorts (Author of The Pace and The Broken Lake).
------------------------------------------

Ok. How cool is that??? One of the freakin' awesome things that I've encountered in the process of Seers of Light's debut has been the enthusiasm of grassroots review bloggers like this. Honestly, who knew such cool people existed? I was pretty green to a lot of the traffic and communicative currents of (especially paranormal) fiction readers, I'll admit, and it seems that I was so missing out. Since Seers was released, I've had some spectacular communications with these wonderful book-loving blogs and their hosts.

In this case, not only did the blog host read and love Seers (thank the stars!), but she's an example of someone who has taken the book to heart in a way that I couldn't have imagined. This makes my heart happy.

While I wrote Seers, I had this aching wish to affect people, to make them feel something that would alter their viewpoint and inspire their passion for life. That's all I want. Whatever happens after that is icing, baby.

Hope to see you guys there!

Much love,
Jen