Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Book Crazy posts a Beautiful Review of Seers of Light

Okay, so Book Crazy Review blog posted their review of Seers of Light today, and as one of the blog readers commented, I am very lucky to have a reviewer take this book so much to heart. Still weepy over this review, actually. You have to check it out: http://www.book-crazy.com/2010/04/seers-of-light-by-jennifer-delucy.html

Phew. The above reminds me of the root reasoning behind writing in the first place. When you put as much of yourself into something as an author does, the idea of getting to share your heart and soul with as many people as possible is overwhelmingly touching (not to mention terrifying), especially when you know that people will somehow be inspired and altered by it, that they might view their own life differently because of it.

I'm touched every time someone reads Seers. After all, they're taking a peek into my soul. How can I not be? It's an incredibly intimate relationship that readers have with authors, and most probably don't even realize it.

Many blessings, my hearts. And much love.

xoxo
Jen

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you, I dont think most even realize it, which is a shame.

((HUGS))

Jen said...

*snuggles to you* Thank you for the review, Jen. Truly.