Sunday, February 28, 2010

To You

I'm so glad for things like blogs. What better venue for writing a public thank you than an online journal?

I'm feeling so beautifully blessed today. I heard a wonderful talk given by a very wise woman this morning, and she reminded me to be brave and follow the call of my soul, as I will always advise my readers to do.

Following that, I came home to find some messages in my inbox from people who have either just begun, or had just finished reading Seers of Light. Among them, is one from a particularly kind reader who listed several things that touched her about this story, but she ended by saying that Seers of Light was a book that she felt sad after finishing because she "missed the characters".

This is about the best compliment you can receive, believe me. I can relate to it, since I went through the same thing myself when the book was done! Hehe. I guess that's what sparked my beginning the sequel.

Anyway, that was wonderful. And I know I've said this before, but I am so grateful to everyone who has read this book. I can't properly explain how it feels to have people walk along the same path that I did while writing Seers, to have people experience the same things, and be somehow forged and shaped because of it. But it's fantastic, it's miraculous. It's a blessing to share your heart.

I love you all very much, and I wish you courage enough to follow your dreams and be free - don't let anyone hold you back from your own journey. Know yourself.

No comments: