Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Still cold... but entertained.

This has been a great week for good movies. It felt like there was hardly a worthwhile film to be found in the last five years, and then BOOM, as if the heavens were making up for it, there was this onslaught of movie-age that I want. to. see. so badly.

Checking Julie and Julia off the list last weekend, along with The Proposal (adore you, Betty White) and Up... which was hilarious. Props to those of you who threatened to bludgeon me with a crowbar if I didn't watch the latter.

I don't get a chance to watch movies that often... they are a definite time commitment. But I'm open to suggestions. I find that most of the recreation has been weeded out of my life in the last few years, and I'm making a conscious effort to have more fun! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to watch Ice Age. Wooly Mammothness awaits!

*kiss*
Jen

No comments: