Thursday, November 5, 2020

Inbreeding Thoughts and Breathing Poison

Ugh. I'm seeing some Conservatives spreading all these nonsensical memes about fraud, military votes for Trump in PA being "thrown in the trash", etc, and it's all proven bullshit, but they believe it. They want to and NEED to believe it. They are going OFF on anyone trying to refute it with facts, complaining about "being talked down to" by "libtards", and....is that what their experience of being presented with facts is? Being "talked down to"?

*Sigh* It is.

It makes me so grateful to have been rejected by my conservative family all those years ago. It saved my mind.

I've seen both ends of the spectrum of political social views. I was raised and believed in one for the first 20 years of my life, then was thrust into the world and forced to experience lots of other perspectives and people until I realized fully, and quickly, just how small, closed off and stubbornly blind people like the above are. They COULD, you see...they could go and learn. They could grow and see. They could understand. But they don't get that they need to. They are in a psychological bubble. They don't understand the reality of other people's experiences outside of their own. No one else's lives and thoughts are real or good because they're outside the comfort zone of what they've been raised with. It's too scary to even contemplate changing it. It feels so safe, their worldview. It's black and white, it has rules and a sense of control and knowing. And some folks are terrified of losing that security blanket of a life and way of thinking. It takes a brave (and often shamed) desire to go and learn and understand, making decisions to leave those kinds of folds. Most cannot and will not do it, and will only inbreed those thought children and conspiracy theories until they are so far out there and extreme that they are without logic. But it's their reality, and God knows they are just too damned scared not to hold firmly to their ship, sinking, on fire, full of the delusion and corruption that comes with preserving it.

So anyone who has learned, who has perspective, and tries to speak it to them---they are talking down to them. They are "lying". Because nothing outside the poison bubble is true. If you're always breathing in that toxicity, maybe you never learn how to breathe fresh air. Oxygen is scarier than poison to them, because it means questioning the unknown. Questioning themselves and life as a whole. And that's the scariest thing in the world for some people.

2 comments:

Canon Printer said...

Canon printer setup is an external as well as software device setup, which is connected to the Pc, laptop, Mac, and Android phone. Canon has printers like all-in-one printers, inkjet printers, laserjet printers, etc. The printer even has models according to the use. For example, PIXMA TR8520 is the Best Printer for home use. You can connect your printer to the device by USB cable, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc. The color, monochrome, printers are also available in the canon printers. Even android application of canon printers is available.
canon.com/ijsetup
www.canon.com/ijsetup
canon ij setup
Canon Printer WirelessSetup
Canon Printer Drivers
Canon printer driver download

Canon MX492 Printer Setup

Shannon Mackle said...

Just a couple of months ago, I gave this relationship doctor Robinson buckler a try. It was my last hope to get my ex husband back.

Weeks before my ex left me and our 2 children, there were a lot of argument and fighting between me and him. On the day he left me, he told me that he doesn't think he loved me any more and this was not working. I was so devastated hearing this, I begged him not to go and I even promised that I would change. But he made up his mind already. He packed his bags and left our house.

I tried calling him and texting him to tell him I miss him and still love him. I asked him to give us another chance. He slowly stopped replying to my messages and stopped picking up my calls.

I then searched the internet on how to get ex back, and even bought a few products such as text your ex back and ex recovery system. Nothing worked, and my ex was still very cold towards me.

When I was about to give up, I found Robinson buckler ex back program. He is a relationship coach with a lot of success stories. I knew what I needed was not a book but a coach to guide me how to make my ex fall in love with me again. I immediately signed up for his program.

In the first couple of days, I made a lot of good progress. I am happier and more confident. My ex saw the positive changes in me, and started to talk to me more and even asked me out for dates.

Fast forward two weeks later, my ex told me that he wants to give our relationship a second try. I was beyond happy when I heard that.

Now, we are closer and happier together. It would not have happened without Robinson buckler help.

I highly recommend


R.buckler11 [[@ Gmail. com ]]


100% result guaranteed..