Quizzes and more

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Vote for Circle of Light on Goodreads!


I don't know if some of you remember back to our Seers of Light days, but the book ended up being nominated by so many write in votes that it made it onto the list of nominees for best author and paranormal fantasy on the Goodreads Choice Awards! Was a super exciting thing. That was then...this is NOW. So I'm hoping we can replicate that scenario with Circle of Light!!!

http://www.goodreads.com/award/choice/2012?utm_content=A&utm_medium=email&utm_source=poll#73876-Best-Paranormal-Fantasy

Above is the link to the Goodreads Choice Awards page for 2012. The write in vote option is at the bottom. You can choose any category you like that you think the book fits into. (You can vote in more than one category, obviously.) Anyway, would you all be so kind?? I think we could make it happen!!! Please spread the word!

*mwah!*

Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Generally I do not learn article on blogs, but I wish to say that
this write-up very forced me to try and do so!
Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, very
nice article.
my web site: african mangoes

Anonymous said...

Hі there to all, it's genuinely a nice for me to go to see this website, it contains priceless Information.

My web page: SEOPressor V5

Anonymous said...

I think the admin of this web site is really working hard
in favor of his web site, for the reason that here every material is quality based stuff.


my site :: vigrx enhancer